Hindi translation of 'salesman'
salesman /ˈseɪlzmən ˈसेइल्ज़्मन्/
Word forms: salesmen
A salesman is a man whose job is selling things to people.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'salesman'
Described as a salesman presently unemployed, he pleaded not guilty.The Endless Game
The salesman expertly unhooked the ring, all the time thinking of what a bumper year this had been for the shop.JUST BETWEEN US (2002)
Hank was telling me that properties here have- ' `Hank's a salesman !Final Resort
Trends of 'salesman'
View usage over:
'salesman' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مَنْدُوبُ الـمَبِيعات
- Brazilian Portuguese: vendedor
- Chinese: 销售员
- Croatian: prodavač
- Czech: prodavač
- Danish: sælger
- Dutch: verkoper verkoopster
- European Spanish: comercial hombre
- Finnish: myyjä
- French: vendeur
- German: Verkäufer Verkäufer
- Greek: πωλητής
- Italian: venditore
- Japanese: セールスマン
- Korean: 판매원
- Norwegian: selger
- Polish: ekspedient ekspedientka
- Portuguese: vendedor
- Romanian: vânzător vânzători
- Russian: продавец
- Spanish: vendedor
- Swedish: säljare
- Thai: พนักงานขายชาย
- Turkish: satıcı satıcılarerkek
- Ukrainian: продавець
- Vietnamese: người đàn ông bán hàng
Translation of salesman from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary