Hindi translation of 'satisfied'
satisfied /ˈsætɪsfaɪd ˈसैटिसफ़ाइड्/
If you are satisfied with something, you are pleased because you have got what you wanted.
We are not satisfied with these results.
satisfied with something
a satisfied customer/user
SIMILAR WORDSpleased, contented
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'satisfied'
You might have tried to get rid of Moira, but I'm satisfied you didn't kill her.DEAD BEAT (2002)
She waited for Jenna's reaction but instead of the satisfied smirk she'd expected, the girl's face fell.JUST BETWEEN US (2002)
Rose had hoped for something more kitsch -- I'm here to save my country from the Russian bear -- that would have satisfied.THE COMPANY OF STRANGERS (2002)
Trends of 'satisfied'
View usage over:
'satisfied' in Other Languages
- Arabic: راضٍ
- Brazilian Portuguese: satisfeito satisfeita
- Chinese: 满足的
- Croatian: zadovoljan
- Czech: spokojený
- Danish: tilfreds
- Dutch: tevreden
- European Spanish: satisfecho satisfecha
- Finnish: tyytyväinen
- French: satisfait
- German: zufrieden
- Greek: ικανοποιημένος ικανοποιημένη
- Italian: soddisfatto soddisfatta
- Japanese: 満足した
- Korean: 만족한
- Norwegian: fornøyd
- Polish: zadowolony zadowolona
- Portuguese: satisfeito satisfeita
- Romanian: satisfăcut satisfăcut, satisfăcută, satisfăcuți, satisfăcute
- Russian: удовлетворенный удовлетворенная
- Spanish: satisfecho satisfecha
- Swedish: nöjd nöjt
- Thai: พอใจ
- Turkish: tatmin olmuş
- Ukrainian: задоволений
- Vietnamese: thỏa mãn
Translation of satisfied from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary