Hindi translation of 'scary'
scary /ˈskeəri ˈस्केअरी/
Word forms: scarier, scariest
Something that is scary is rather frightening.[informal]
There's something very scary about him.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'scary'
Wonderful: because she loved him, and scary : because she was no longer in control.JUST BETWEEN US (2002)
Liz's children always struck Kate as scary en masse and were fairly unnerving individually.FALLEN WOMEN (2002)
Tonight, with the prospect of a deranged intruder with a knife lurking somewhere in the shadows, the restless dark was positively scary.Night Sisters
Trends of 'scary'
View usage over:
'scary' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُخِيف
- Brazilian Portuguese: assustador assustadora
- Chinese: 引起惊慌的
- Croatian: strašan strašna
- Czech: strašidelný
- Danish: skræmmende
- Dutch: eng
- European Spanish: espeluznante
- Finnish: pelottava
- French: effrayant
- German: gruselig
- Greek: τρομακτικός τρομακτική
- Italian: spaventoso spaventosa
- Japanese: 怖い
- Korean: 무시무시한
- Norwegian: skremmende
- Polish: budzący strach budząca strach
- Portuguese: assustador assustadora
- Romanian: înfricoșător înfricoșător, înfricoșătoare, înfricoșători, înfricoșătoare
- Russian: страшный страшная
- Spanish: espeluznante
- Swedish: skrämmande
- Thai: น่าตกใจ
- Turkish: korkutucu
- Ukrainian: страшний
- Vietnamese: đáng sợ
Translation of scary from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary