Hindi translation of 'scientific'
scientific /ˌsaɪənˈtɪfɪk ˌसाइअनˈटिफ़िक्/
Scientific is used to describe things that relate to science or to a particular science.
the scientific community
वैज्ञानिक दृष्टि से
...scientifically advanced countries.
If you do something in a scientific way, you do it carefully and thoroughly, using experiments or tests.
This is not a scientific way to test opinion.
वैज्ञानिक दृष्टि से
Psychology can be seen as an effort to study human behaviour scientifically.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'scientific'
I said grandly: `I'm displaying intellectual rigour by insisting on a scientific explanation.Absolute Truths
She knew nothing of particle physics but -everyone was aware that alternative universes were supposed to be a scientific fact.THE GREENSTONE GRAIL: The Sangreal Trilogy One (2004)
It was typical of him that the Dead had only triggered his scientific interest, rather than a much more sensible fear.LIRAEL: DAUGHTER OF THE CLAYR (2001)
Trends of 'scientific'
View usage over:
'scientific' in Other Languages
- Arabic: عِلْميّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: científico científica
- Chinese: 科学的
- Croatian: znanstveni znanstvena
- Czech: vědecký
- Danish: videnskabelig
- Dutch: wetenschappelijk
- European Spanish: científico científica
- Finnish: tieteellinen
- French: scientifique
- German: wissenschaftlich
- Greek: επιστημονικός επιστημονική
- Italian: scientifico scientifica
- Japanese: 科学の
- Korean: 과학적인
- Norwegian: vitenskapelig
- Polish: naukowy naukowa
- Portuguese: científico científica
- Romanian: științific științific, științifică, științifici, științifice
- Russian: научный научная
- Spanish: científico científica
- Swedish: vetenskaplig vetenskapligt
- Thai: ตามหลักวิทยาศาสตร์
- Turkish: bilimsel
- Ukrainian: науковий
- Vietnamese: có tính khoa học
Translation of scientific from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary