Hindi translation of 'self-confident'
Someone who is self-confident behaves confidently because they feel sure of their abilities or value.
...a self-confident young woman.
self-confidence uncountable noun
I've developed a lot of self-confidence.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'self-confident'
Of all people, Maxine, who'd always struck Tammy as one of the most capable, self-confident and unspookable women in America.COLDHEART CANYON (2001)
He wore rimless glasses and didn't look anywhere near as self-confident as Garfield had.Snowjob
Luck has made us too smug, too self-confident , to the extent that we have been guilty of gravely underestimating the ungodly.San Andreas
Trends of 'self-confident'
View usage over:
'self-confident' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: autoconfiante
- Chinese: 自信的
- European Spanish: seguro de sí mismo segura de sí misma
- French: plein d'assurance pleine d'assurance
- German: selbstbewusst
- Italian: sicuro di sé sicura di sé
- Japanese: 自信のある
- Korean: 자신감 있는
- Portuguese: autoconfiante
- Spanish: seguro de sí mismo segura de sí misma
Translation of self-confident from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary