Hindi translation of self-contained
self-containedPowered by COBUILD
Definitions and Translations
You can describe someone as self-contained when they do not need help or resources from other people.
⇒ She's very self-contained.
A self-contained flat has all its own facilities including a kitchen and bathroom.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'self-contained'
She says they have self-contained power sources we can use in the shops.A Plague of Angels
Why would we go flying to the moon to get self-contained power sources?A Plague of Angels
Having borne this burden in silence all these years, she was too old, too self-contained , to invite sympathy now.The Sound of Murder
Trends of 'self-contained'
View usage over:
'self-contained' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُسْتَقِلّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: completo completa
- Chinese: 不与他人往来的
- Croatian: samodovoljan samodovoljna
- Czech: soběstačný
- Danish: selvtilstrækkelig
- Dutch: onafhankelijk
- European Spanish: independiente
- Finnish: omavarainen
- French: indépendant
- German: in sich geschlossen
- Greek: αυτάρκης
- Italian: autonomo autonoma
- Japanese: 内蔵型の
- Korean: 자급식의
- Norwegian: selvstedig
- Polish: zamknięty w sobie zamknięta w sobie
- Portuguese: auto-suficiente
- Romanian: independent independent, independentă, independenți, independente
- Russian: самодостаточный самодостаточная
- Spanish: autosuficiente integral
- Swedish: självständig självständigt
- Thai: ซึ่งมีทุกอย่างพร้อมในตัว
- Turkish: kendine yeten
- Ukrainian: нетовариський
- Vietnamese: độc lập
Translation of self-contained from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary