Hindi translation of 'self-employed'
adjective, plural noun
Self-employed people or the self-employed are people who organize their own work and taxes and are paid by people for a service they provide, rather than being paid a regular salary by a company.
स्वनियोजित/स्वरोजगारी व्यक्ति mn
...a self-employed builder.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'self-employed'
Maybe I should say I've been a self-employed computer hacker.SOMEBODY (2002)
The people felling and loading it were self-employed , nothing to do with him.High Stand
My eldest sister, Marge, is ten years older than me, but was self-employed and still lived at home, although she always paid her way.SUMMER OF SECRETS (2003)
Trends of 'self-employed'
View usage over:
'self-employed' in Other Languages
- Arabic: حُرُّ الـمِهْنَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: autônomo autônoma
- Chinese: 自雇的
- Croatian: privatnik privatnica
- Czech: samostatně výdělečně činný
- Danish: selvstændig
- Dutch: zelfstandig werk
- European Spanish: autónomo autónomatrabajador
- Finnish: itsenäinen yrittäjä
- French: indépendant
- German: selbständig Beruf
- Greek: αυτοαπασχολούμενος αυτοαπασχολούμενη
- Italian: autonomo autonoma
- Japanese: 自営業の
- Korean: 자영업의
- Norwegian: selvstendig næringsdrivende
- Polish: pracujący na własny rachunek pracująca na własny rachunek
- Portuguese: autónomo autónoma
- Romanian: independent independent, independentă, independenți, independentecare lucrează singur
- Russian: работающий на себя
- Spanish: independiente autónomo
- Swedish: egen företagare
- Thai: การเป็นนายของตัวเอง
- Turkish: serbest çalışan
- Ukrainian: приватний підприємець
- Vietnamese: tự làm chủ
Translation of self-employed from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary