Hindi translation of 'senior citizen'
Word forms: senior citizens
A senior citizen is a person who is old enough to receive an old-age pension.
वरिष्ठ नागरिक mn
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'senior citizen'
He could not see a senior citizen as a powerful and efficient practitioner of the garrotte.Death of an Unknown Man
They didn't seem to mind that she wasn't a senior citizen herself.Anastasia Krupnik (3-in-1)
``Another case of poltergeists reported by a senior citizen of Bugletown.The Third Class Genie
Trends of 'senior citizen'
View usage over:
'senior citizen' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُتَقَدِّمٌ في السِّنّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: pessoa idosa
- Chinese: 老年公民
- Croatian: starija osoba
- Czech: osoba důchodového věku
- Danish: pensionist
- Dutch: 65-plusser
- European Spanish: persona de la tercera edad
- Finnish: eläkeläinen
- French: personne âgée
- German: Senior Seniorin
- Greek: υπερήλικας
- Italian: anziano anziana
- Japanese: 高齢者
- Korean: 노인
- Norwegian: pensjonist
- Polish: starsza osoba
- Portuguese: pessoa idosa
- Romanian: cetățean în vârstă cetățeni în vârstă
- Russian: пенсионер пенсионерка
- Spanish: persona de la tercera edad
- Swedish: pensionär
- Thai: พลเมืองอาวุโส
- Turkish: yaşlı vatandaş
- Ukrainian: громадянин похилого віку
- Vietnamese: người già
Translation of senior citizen from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary