Hindi translation of 'sensational'
sensational /senˈseɪʃənəl सेनˈसेइशनअल्/
A sensational event or situation is so remarkable that it causes great excitement and interest.
The world champions suffered a sensational defeat.
सनसनीखेज़ तरीके से
He sensationally announced that he is to quit.
You can describe something as sensational when you think that it is extremely good.
शानदार रूप से
...sensationally good food.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'sensational'
Next day the newspapers were full of the story -- there were a number of sensational versions of it.Dare Call It Treason
They had argued often, sometimes violently, the fisticuffs invariably followed by a sensational bout of lovemaking.SACRAMENT (2001)
It was the following day that even more sensational news reached the world's press and networks.To His Just Desserts
Trends of 'sensational'
View usage over:
'sensational' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُثِير
- Brazilian Portuguese: sensacional
- Chinese: 轰动的
- Croatian: senzacionalan senzacionalna
- Czech: senzační
- Danish: sensationel
- Dutch: sensationeel
- European Spanish: sensacional
- Finnish: kohua herättävä
- French: sensationnel
- German: sensationell
- Greek: συνταρακτικός συνταρακτική
- Italian: sensazionale
- Japanese: 世間をあっといわせるような
- Korean: 세상을 들끓게 하는
- Norwegian: sensasjonell
- Polish: sensacyjny sensacyjna
- Portuguese: sensacional
- Romanian: senzațional senzațional, senzațională, senzaționali, senzaționale
- Russian: сенсационный сенсационная
- Spanish: sensacional
- Swedish: sensationell sensationellt
- Thai: น่าเร้าใจ
- Turkish: sansasyonel
- Ukrainian: сенсаційний
- Vietnamese: gây ra sự xúc động mạnh
Translation of sensational from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary