Hindi translation of 'senseless'
senseless /ˈsensləs ˈसेन्स्लस्/
A senseless action seems to have no meaning or purpose.
2. adjective after link verb
If someone is senseless, they are unconscious.
I was beaten senseless.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'senseless'
Not... The next day, while most of the country stuffed themselves senseless , watched telly and quarrelled, I worked.RESCUING ROSE (2002)
Sam hurled himself against the bolted brazen plates and fell senseless to the ground.THE LORD OF THE RINGS (2004)
Please make the monster change his mind and stop this senseless killing.The Ancient and Solitary Reign
Trends of 'senseless'
View usage over:
'senseless' in Other Languages
- Arabic: لا مَعْنَى لَهُ
- Brazilian Portuguese: insensato insensata
- Chinese: 无意义的
- Croatian: besmislen besmislena
- Czech: nesmyslný
- Danish: meningsløs
- Dutch: zinloos
- European Spanish: sin sentido inconsciente
- Finnish: järjetön
- French: absurde
- German: sinnlos
- Greek: άσκοπος άσκοπη
- Italian: insensato insensata
- Japanese: 無意味な
- Korean: 무분별한
- Norwegian: sanseløs
- Polish: nieprzytomny nieprzytomna
- Portuguese: insensato insensata
- Romanian: absurd absurd, absurdă, absurzi, absurde
- Russian: бессмысленный бессмысленная
- Spanish: sin sentido
- Swedish: meningslös meningslöst
- Thai: ไม่มีความหมาย
- Turkish: duyarsız
- Ukrainian: безглуздий
- Vietnamese: vô nghĩa
Translation of senseless from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary