Hindi translation of 'sensuous'
sensuous /ˈsenʃʊəs ˈसेन्शुअस्/
Sensuous things give pleasure to the mind or body through the senses.
...sensuous, atmospheric camerawork.
भावमय रूप से
...sensuously shaped glass vases.
Sensuous means showing or suggesting a great liking for sexual pleasure.
The nose was straight, the mouth sensuously wide and full.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'sensuous'
The heat and the steam were relaxing, and I spent a long time in sensuous daydreams.Time of the Wolf
Best of all is her gloriously sensuous mouth with its vast expanses of dark red, hugely kissable lips.LOVE YOU MADLY (2002)
Lovemaking with Sally had always been a slow sensuous affair.BETTER THAN THIS (2002)
Trends of 'sensuous'
View usage over:
'sensuous' in Other Languages
- Arabic: حِسِّيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: sensual
- Chinese: 感觉上的
- Croatian: senzualan senzualna
- Czech: smyslný
- Danish: sanselig
- Dutch: sensueel
- European Spanish: sensual
- Finnish: aistillinen
- French: sensuel
- German: sinnlich
- Greek: ηδυπαθής
- Italian: voluttuoso voluttuosa
- Japanese: 感覚に訴える
- Korean: 감각적인
- Norwegian: sensuell
- Polish: czuciowy czuciowa
- Portuguese: sensual
- Romanian: senzual senzual, senzuală, senzuali, senzuale
- Russian: чувственный чувственная
- Spanish: sensual
- Swedish: som påverkar sinnena
- Thai: กระตุ้นให้เกิดความรู้สึกในทางสวยงาม
- Turkish: duyarlı tensel
- Ukrainian: чуттєвий
- Vietnamese: gây thích thú cho giác quan
Translation of sensuous from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary