Hindi translation of sentimental
sentimentalPowered by COBUILD /ˌsentɪˈmentəl ˌसेन्टिˈमेन्टल्/
Definitions and Translations
A sentimental person or thing feels or makes you feel emotions such as tenderness, affection, or sadness, sometimes in a way that is exaggerated or foolish.भावुकजज़्बाती ⇒ ...sentimental love songs. ⇒ I'm trying not to be sentimental about the past.
Derived formssentimentality uncountable nounभावुकता nf ⇒ In this book there is no sentimentality.
sentimentally adverbभावुकतापूर्ण ढंग से ⇒ We look back sentimentally to a 'golden era'.
Sentimental means relating to a person's emotions.भावनात्मक ⇒ ...objects of sentimental value.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'sentimental'
Now, there's a man who hasn't a sentimental bone in his body.The Ambassador's Women
A moving moment for a man growing too sentimental with age!Out of the Ashes
In fact he has hang-ups, mostly sentimental , about all manner of things.Passion in the Peak
Trends of 'sentimental'
View usage over:
'sentimental' in Other Languages
- Arabic: عَاطِفِيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: sentimental
- Chinese: 多愁善感的
- Croatian: sentimentalan sentimentalna
- Czech: sentimentální
- Danish: sentimental
- Dutch: sentimenteel
- European Spanish: sentimental
- Finnish: sentimentaalinen
- French: sentimental
- German: sentimental
- Greek: συναισθηματικός συναισθηματική
- Italian: sentimentale
- Japanese: 感傷的な
- Korean: 감정적인
- Norwegian: sentimental
- Polish: sentymentalny sentymentalna
- Portuguese: sentimental
- Romanian: sentimental sentimental, sentimentală, sentimentali, sentimentale
- Russian: сентиментальный сентиментальная
- Spanish: sentimental
- Swedish: sentimental sentimentalt
- Thai: ซึ่งสะเทือนอารมณ์
- Turkish: duygusal
- Ukrainian: сентиментальний
- Vietnamese: ủy mị
Translation of sentimental from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary