Hindi translation of 'sentimental'
sentimental /ˌsentɪˈmentəl ˌसेन्टिˈमेन्टल्/
A sentimental person or thing feels or makes you feel emotions such as tenderness, affection, or sadness, sometimes in a way that is exaggerated or foolish.
...sentimental love songs.
I'm trying not to be sentimental about the past.
sentimentality uncountable noun
In this book there is no sentimentality.
भावुकतापूर्ण ढंग से
We look back sentimentally to a 'golden era'.
Sentimental means relating to a person's emotions.
...objects of sentimental value.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'sentimental'
Now, there's a man who hasn't a sentimental bone in his body.The Ambassador's Women
A moving moment for a man growing too sentimental with age!Out of the Ashes
In fact he has hang-ups, mostly sentimental , about all manner of things.Passion in the Peak
Trends of 'sentimental'
View usage over:
'sentimental' in Other Languages
- Arabic: عَاطِفِيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: sentimental
- Chinese: 多愁善感的
- Croatian: sentimentalan sentimentalna
- Czech: sentimentální
- Danish: sentimental
- Dutch: sentimenteel
- European Spanish: sentimental
- Finnish: sentimentaalinen
- French: sentimental
- German: sentimental
- Greek: συναισθηματικός συναισθηματική
- Italian: sentimentale
- Japanese: 感傷的な
- Korean: 감정적인
- Norwegian: sentimental
- Polish: sentymentalny sentymentalna
- Portuguese: sentimental
- Romanian: sentimental sentimental, sentimentală, sentimentali, sentimentale
- Russian: сентиментальный сентиментальная
- Spanish: sentimental
- Swedish: sentimental sentimentalt
- Thai: ซึ่งสะเทือนอารมณ์
- Turkish: duygusal
- Ukrainian: сентиментальний
- Vietnamese: ủy mị
Translation of sentimental from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary