Hindi translation of 'simultaneous'
simultaneous /ˌsɪməlˈteɪniəs, Am ˌsaɪm- ˌसिमलˈटेइनीअस् Am ˌसाइम्-/
Things which are simultaneous happen or exist at the same time.
...the simultaneous release of the book and the film.
एक ही साथ
The two guns fired almost simultaneously.
broadcast/release/publish things simultaneously
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'simultaneous'
The French police then launched simultaneous raids on all of Jannoc's business premises, and over fifty of his men have been arrested.Code Breaker
The simultaneous explanation and question seemed to confuse him.SANDS OF TIME (2003)
The savage jerk at the rope, Rick's yell, and the crash of the shot were almost simultaneous.A Daystar of Fear
Trends of 'simultaneous'
View usage over:
'simultaneous' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُتَزَامِن
- Brazilian Portuguese: simultâneo simultânea
- Chinese: 同时的
- Croatian: istovremen
- Czech: simultánní
- Danish: samtidig
- Dutch: gelijktijdig
- European Spanish: simultáneo simultánea
- Finnish: samanaikainen
- French: simultané
- German: gleichzeitig
- Greek: ταυτόχρονος ταυτόχρονη
- Italian: simultaneo simultanea
- Japanese: 同時の
- Korean: 동시의
- Norwegian: samtidig
- Polish: równoczesny równoczesna
- Portuguese: simultâneo simultânea
- Romanian: simultan simultan, simultană, simultani, simultane
- Russian: одновременный одновременная
- Spanish: simultáneo simultánea
- Swedish: simultan simultant
- Thai: ที่พร้อมกัน
- Turkish: aynı anda olan
- Ukrainian: одночасний
- Vietnamese: đồng thời
Translation of simultaneous from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary