Hindi translation of 'skilled'
skilled /skɪld स्किल्ड्/
Someone who is skilled has the knowledge and ability to do something well.
A train driver is a highly skilled professional.
Skilled work can only be done by people who have had some training.
a skilled job/worker
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'skilled'
But as the country's world role developed, paradoxically, the skilled people became fewer and fewer.Kara Kush
He was accustomed to tipping lavishly, but he was less skilled at giving.The Ambassador's Women
I don't think the girl, Lyndsey, is particularly evil or indeed skilled at what she is doing.HIDING FROM THE LIGHT
Trends of 'skilled'
View usage over:
'skilled' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مَاهِر
- Brazilian Portuguese: hábil
- Chinese: 熟练的
- Croatian: izvješten izvještena
- Czech: kvalifikovaný
- Danish: dygtig
- Dutch: bekwaam vaardig
- European Spanish: diestro diestraexperto
- Finnish: taitava
- French: compétent
- German: geschickt
- Greek: δεξιοτεχνικός δεξιοτεχνική
- Italian: esperto esperta
- Japanese: 熟練した
- Korean: 숙련된
- Norwegian: erfaren
- Polish: wykwalifikowany wykwalifikowana
- Portuguese: competente
- Romanian: talentat calificat, calificată, calificați, calificate
- Russian: умелый умелая
- Spanish: diestro diestrahábil
- Swedish: skicklig skickligt
- Thai: ซึ่งมีความชำนาญ
- Turkish: becerikli
- Ukrainian: умілий
- Vietnamese: khéo léo
Translation of skilled from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary