Hindi translation of 'sloppy'
sloppy /ˈslɒpi ˈस्लॉपी/
Word forms: sloppier, sloppiest
Work that is sloppy is messy and careless.[informal]
He hates sloppy writing and careless spelling.
sloppiness uncountable noun
She won't accept any sloppiness.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'sloppy'
A wet nose thrust itself at her and a long sloppy tongue slapped her face.TREASON KEEP (2001)
It seemed a little sloppy , letting inmates just wander around down there.Stone City
Last week they were doing some sloppy love-story beside the roof pool.The Quest for K
Trends of 'sloppy'
View usage over:
'sloppy' in Other Languages
- Arabic: غَيْرُ مُتْقَن
- Brazilian Portuguese: desleixado desleixada
- Chinese: 马虎的
- Croatian: neuredan neuredna
- Czech: lajdácký
- Danish: sjusket
- Dutch: slordig
- European Spanish: descuidado descuidadachapucero
- Finnish: huolimaton
- French: désordonné
- German: schlampig
- Greek: τσαπατσούλης τσαπατσούλα
- Italian: sciatto sciatta
- Japanese: ずさんな
- Korean: 부주의한
- Norwegian: sjuskete
- Polish: niedbały niedbała
- Portuguese: desleixado desleixada
- Romanian: neîngrijit neîngrijit, neîngrijită, neîngrijiți, neîngrijite
- Russian: слякотный слякотная
- Spanish: descuidado descuidada
- Swedish: slarvig slarvigt
- Thai: ซึ่งไม่เป็นระเบียบ
- Turkish: gelişigüzel
- Ukrainian: безладний
- Vietnamese: cẩu thả
Translation of sloppy from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary