Hindi translation of 'snapshot'
snapshot /ˈsnæpʃɒt ˈस्नैप्शॉट्/
Word forms: snapshots
A snapshot is a photograph that is taken quickly and casually.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'snapshot'
Maxine said, just in case Todd hadn't already got a snapshot in his mind's eye.COLDHEART CANYON (2001)
What was Mrs Flodge trying to make out of this snapshot , Mrs Bright?Something in the Water
The photograph went from the shrine, succeeded that summer by a framed snapshot of -- yes, Maria.The Golden Lion
Trends of 'snapshot'
View usage over:
'snapshot' in Other Languages
- Arabic: لَقْطَةٌ فُوتُوغَرَافِيَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: instantâneo
- Chinese: 快照
- Croatian: snimak
- Czech: momentka fotka
- Danish: foto
- Dutch: snapshot
- European Spanish: foto instantánea
- Finnish: tilannekuva
- French: photo
- German: Schnappschuss Schnappschüsse
- Greek: φωτογραφικό στιγμιότυπο
- Italian: istantanea
- Japanese: スナップ写真
- Korean: 스냅 사진
- Norwegian: øyeblikksbilde
- Polish: zdjęcie migawkowe
- Portuguese: instantâneo
- Romanian: instantaneu instantanee
- Russian: снимок
- Spanish: foto instantánea
- Swedish: fotografi
- Thai: การถ่ายภาพอย่างรวดเร็ว
- Turkish: enstantane
- Ukrainian: миттєвий знімок
- Vietnamese: ảnh chụp nhanh
Translation of snapshot from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary