Hindi translation of 'solicitor'
solicitor /səˈlɪsɪtə सअˈलिसिटअ/
Word forms: solicitors
In Britain, a solicitor is a lawyer who gives legal advice, prepares legal documents and cases, and represents clients in the lower courts of law.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'solicitor'
The address I'd carefully copied down from Graves ' letterhead that Martin Cheetham had showed me wasn't the office of a solicitor.KICK BACK (2002)
Most times Mr Pronsias Reilly acted as defending solicitor for men from Turf Lodge.Field of Blood
Katrina inherited the house at Harrow, together with a few thousand pounds, all administered by her aunt's solicitor.Final Resort
Trends of 'solicitor'
View usage over:
'solicitor' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُحَامٍ
- Brazilian Portuguese: solicitador solicitadora
- Chinese: 律师
- Croatian: odvjetnik odvjetnica
- Czech: právní zástupce právní zástupkyně
- Danish: advokat
- Dutch: advocaat
- European Spanish: abogado defensor abogada defensora
- Finnish: lakimies
- French: avocat emploi
- German: Rechtsanwalt Rechtsanwältin
- Greek: νομικός σύμβουλος νομική σύμβουλος
- Italian: avvocato
- Japanese: 事務弁護士
- Korean: 변호사
- Norwegian: advokat
- Polish: radca prawny
- Portuguese: solicitador solicitadora
- Romanian: avocat consultant avocați consultanți
- Russian: юрисконсульт
- Spanish: abogado defensor abogada defensora
- Swedish: advokat
- Thai: ทนายความ
- Turkish: hukuk danışmanı
- Ukrainian: адвокат
- Vietnamese: luật sư
Translation of solicitor from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary