Hindi translation of 'sophisticated'
sophisticated /səˈfɪstɪkeɪtɪd सअˈफ़िस्टिकेइटिड्/
A sophisticated person is comfortable in social situations and knows about culture, fashion, and other matters that are considered socially important.
A sophisticated machine or method of doing something contains more advanced features than other things of the same type.
...a large and sophisticated new British telescope.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'sophisticated'
Might think you go in for midnight orgies up here, sophisticated stuff like you read about in the papers.A Worm of Doubt
Everything had hinted at a sophisticated attack on the Chunnel from the seabed.Cormorant
Hyde Park Corner, however, was more sophisticated in terms of its merchandise than town had ever been.The Image of Laura
Trends of 'sophisticated'
View usage over:
'sophisticated' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُتَطَوِّر
- Brazilian Portuguese: sofisticado sofisticada
- Chinese: 老于世故的
- Croatian: sofisticiran sofisticirana
- Czech: kultivovaný člověk
- Danish: sofistikeret
- Dutch: wereldwijs
- European Spanish: sofisticado sofisticada
- Finnish: hienostunut
- French: sophistiqué
- German: anspruchsvoll
- Greek: εξεζητημένος εξεζητημένη
- Italian: sofisticato sofisticata
- Japanese: 洗練された
- Korean: 세련된
- Norwegian: sofistikert
- Polish: wyrafinowany wyrafinowana
- Portuguese: sofisticado sofisticada
- Romanian: sofisticat sofisticat, sofisticată, sofisticați, sofisticate
- Russian: искушенный искушенная
- Spanish: sofisticado sofisticada
- Swedish: sofistikerad sofistikerat
- Thai: ที่ดูมีรสนิยมสูง
- Turkish: rafine
- Ukrainian: досвідчений у життєвих справах
- Vietnamese: sành điệu
Translation of sophisticated from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary