Hindi translation of 'spank'
spank /spæŋk स्पैङ्क्/
Word forms: spanks, spanking, spanked
If someone spanks a child, they punish them by hitting them on the bottom several times.
कमर के नीचे पिछले हिस्से पर थप्पड़ मारना
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'spank'
It started with a request that he spank her for being a naughty girl.THE COMPANY OF STRANGERS (2002)
Like that woman Carl's friend told Carl about, who wanted guys to spank her like a kid before she'd screw somebody.Stone City
Who wanted you to spank her with a tennis racquet while you're wearing her dad's dressing gown?THE CHEEK PERFORATION DANCE (2002)
Trends of 'spank'
View usage over:
'spank' in Other Languages
- Arabic: يَضْرِبُ عَلَى الْكُفْل
- Brazilian Portuguese: bater com a palma
- Chinese: 打屁股
- Croatian: tući rukom po stražnjici
- Czech: naplácat malému dítěti
- Danish: smække
- Dutch: voor de broek geven
- European Spanish: golpear
- Finnish: antaa selkäsauna
- French: fesser
- German: verhauen
- Greek: ξυλοφορτώνω
- Italian: sculacciare
- Japanese: ひっぱたく
- Korean: 찰싹 때리다
- Norwegian: rise
- Polish: dać klapsa dawać klapsa
- Portuguese: dar uma palmada
- Romanian: a trage o palmă
- Russian: шлепать
- Spanish: dar una nalgada
- Swedish: ge smisk
- Thai: ตีก้นเพื่อลงโทษ
- Turkish: şaplak atmak
- Ukrainian: ляскати ляснути
- Vietnamese: phát vào người
Translation of spank from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary