Hindi translation of 'spicy'
spicy /ˈspaɪsi ˈस्पाइसी/
Word forms: spicier, spiciest
Spicy food is strongly flavoured with spices.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'spicy'
The painter was not in sight, but she thought she could smell spicy cooking.The Last Raven
He was forever trying to goad her into anger with his spicy tongue.Noble Beginnnings
A drift of steam came from under the lid, bringing with it a rich, meaty, gamey, spicy smell that made her mouth water.THE GREENSTONE GRAIL: The Sangreal Trilogy One (2004)
Trends of 'spicy'
View usage over:
'spicy' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُتبَّلٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: condimentado condimentada
- Chinese: 香辣的
- Croatian: začinjen začinjena
- Czech: ostrý kořeněný
- Danish: stærk
- Dutch: kruidig
- European Spanish: especiado especiada
- Finnish: voimakkaasti maustettu
- French: épicé
- German: würzig
- Greek: πικάντικος πικάντικη
- Italian: piccante
- Japanese: 香辛料を入れた
- Korean: 향료를 넣은
- Norwegian: krydret
- Polish: pikantny pikantna
- Portuguese: condimentado condimentada
- Romanian: condimentat condimentat, condimentată, condimentați, condimentate
- Russian: пряный пряная
- Spanish: condimentado condimentada
- Swedish: kryddstark kryddstarkt
- Thai: ที่มีรสจัด
- Turkish: baharatlı
- Ukrainian: пікантний
- Vietnamese: có nêm gia vị
Translation of spicy from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary