Hindi translation of 'split second'
A split second is a very short period of time.
I had to make a split-second decision.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'split second'
For a split second Irena hesitated, then she ran to the bed.A Matter of Conscience
I didn't want to know: her expression, for a split second , held a sort of horror.Time of the Wolf
The sound of her piercing cry echoing down the narrow cobbled street stopped them for a split second.Dreams of Innocence
Trends of 'split second'
View usage over:
'split second' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: fração de segundo
- Chinese: 刹那
- European Spanish: fracción de segundo
- French: fraction de seconde
- German: Bruchteil einer Sekunde
- Italian: frazione di secondo
- Japanese: 一瞬
- Korean: 눈 깜짝할 사이
- Portuguese: fração de segundo
- Spanish: fracción de segundo
Translation of split second from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary