Hindi translation of 'spontaneous'
spontaneous /spɒnˈteɪniəs स्पॉनˈटेइनीअस्/
Spontaneous acts are not planned or arranged, but are done because someone suddenly wants to do them.
I joined in the spontaneous applause.
सहज रूप से
He was never spontaneously friendly towards us.
A spontaneous event happens because of processes within something, rather than being caused by things outside it.
...a spontaneous explosion.
सहज तरीके से
These symptoms spontaneously disappear in a few weeks.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'spontaneous'
Not since the General Strike of 1926 had there been such a spontaneous mobilization of the forces of the Crown.The Endless Game
He's very good at staging things - especially spontaneous happenings, spontaneous demonstrations, spontaneous expressions of outrage.Political Suicide
There was some clapping -- less professional but more spontaneous.THE CALLIGRAPHER (2003)
Trends of 'spontaneous'
View usage over:
'spontaneous' in Other Languages
- Arabic: عَفَوِيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: espontâneo espontânea
- Chinese: 自发的
- Croatian: spontan spontana
- Czech: spontánní
- Danish: spontan
- Dutch: spontaan
- European Spanish: espontáneo espontánea
- Finnish: spontaani
- French: spontané
- German: spontan
- Greek: αυθόρμητος αυθόρμητη
- Italian: spontaneo spontanea
- Japanese: 自発的な
- Korean: 자발적인
- Norwegian: spontan
- Polish: spontaniczny spontaniczna
- Portuguese: espontâneo espontânea
- Romanian: spontan spontan, spontană, spontani, spontane
- Russian: спонтанный спонтанная
- Spanish: espontáneo espontánea
- Swedish: spontan spontant
- Thai: ซึ่งกระทำเองโดยทันที
- Turkish: kendiliğinden
- Ukrainian: спонтанний
- Vietnamese: tự phát
Translation of spontaneous from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary