Hindi translation of 'stainless steel'
stainless steel /ˌsteɪnləs ˈstiːl ˌस्टेइन्लस् ˈस्टील्/
Stainless steel is a metal which does not rust, made from steel and chromium.
स्टेनलेस स्टील mn
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'stainless steel'
A forensic dentist had once told him that Russians used stainless steel.AFTERMATH (2001)
Within half an hour she was sitting alone in a cubicle with the oblong stainless steel box, hands sweating, unaccountably nervous.THE COMPANY OF STRANGERS (2002)
The olive-green handle held a stainless steel main blade, skinning knife, saw blade, screwdriver, bottle opener and corkscrew.Code Breaker
Trends of 'stainless steel'
View usage over:
'stainless steel' in Other Languages
- Arabic: صُلْبٌ غَيْرُ قَابِل لِلْصَدَأ
- Brazilian Portuguese: aço inoxidável
- Chinese: 不锈钢
- Croatian: nehrđajući čelik
- Czech: nerez ocel
- Danish: rustfrit stål
- Dutch: roestvrij staal
- European Spanish: acero inoxidable
- Finnish: ruostumaton teräs
- French: acier inoxydable
- German: Edelstahl
- Greek: ανοξείδωτο ατσάλι
- Italian: acciaio inossidabile
- Japanese: ステンレススチール
- Korean: 스테인리스강
- Norwegian: rustfritt stål
- Polish: stal nierdzewna
- Portuguese: aço inoxidável
- Romanian: oțel inoxidabil
- Russian: нержавеющая сталь
- Spanish: acero inoxidable
- Swedish: rostfritt stål
- Thai: เหล็กที่ไม่เป็นสนิม
- Turkish: paslanmaz çelik
- Ukrainian: нержавіюча сталь
- Vietnamese: thép không rỉ
Translation of stainless steel from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary