Hindi translation of 'stale'
stale /steɪl स्टेइल्/
Stale food or air is no longer fresh.
2. adjective after link verb
If you feel stale, you have no new ideas or enthusiasm for what you are doing.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'stale'
The wind tumbled Carol's hair and dredged the stale city air from the depths of her lungs.THE LAST TEMPTATION (2002)
The flat was like a tomb, cold and full of the stale odour of death.A Nasty Dose of Death
There was a smell of wax about the entire building, pungently mingling with stale cigar smoke.A Song at Twilight
Trends of 'stale'
View usage over:
'stale' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُبْتَذَل
- Brazilian Portuguese: envelhecido envelhecida
- Chinese: 陈腐的
- Croatian: star stara
- Czech: starý potraviny
- Danish: gammel
- Dutch: niet vers
- European Spanish: rancio rancia
- Finnish: vanhentunut pilaantunut
- French: rassis
- German: abgestanden Nahrungsmittel
- Greek: μπαγιάτικος μπαγιάτικη
- Italian: stantio stantia
- Japanese: 古くなった
- Korean: 신선하지 않은
- Norwegian: ikke fersk
- Polish: czerstwy czerstwa
- Portuguese: envelhecido envelhecida
- Romanian: stătut stătut, stătută, stătuți. Stătute
- Russian: черствый черствая
- Spanish: rancio rancia
- Swedish: gammal gammalt
- Thai: ไม่สด
- Turkish: bayat
- Ukrainian: черствий
- Vietnamese: ôi thiu
Translation of stale from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary