Hindi translation of 'stock exchange'
Word forms: stock exchanges
A stock exchange is a place where people buy and sell stocks and shares.
शेयर बाज़ार mn
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'stock exchange'
I checked your stock exchange price - it's gone down 60 per cent in the past two months.YESTERDAY'S SHADOW (2002)
Andy is down at the stock exchange , going through their back register.YESTERDAY'S SHADOW (2002)
Malone looked at Graham, who shrugged and said,'They were on the stock exchange register at that time.YESTERDAY'S SHADOW (2002)
Trends of 'stock exchange'
View usage over:
'stock exchange' in Other Languages
- Arabic: بُورْصَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: bolsa de valores
- Chinese: 证券交易所
- Croatian: burza
- Czech: burza cenných papírů budova
- Danish: børshandel
- Dutch: effectenbeurs
- European Spanish: bolsa de valores
- Finnish: arvopaperipörssi
- French: bourse marchés
- German: Börse
- Greek: χρηματιστήριο
- Italian: Borsa Valori
- Japanese: 証券取引所
- Korean: 증권 거래소
- Norwegian: børs
- Polish: giełda papierów wartościowych
- Portuguese: bolsa de valores
- Romanian: bursă de valori burse de valori
- Russian: фондовая биржа
- Spanish: bolsa de valores
- Swedish: börs bondbörs
- Thai: ตลาดหลักทรัพย์
- Turkish: borsa
- Ukrainian: фондова біржа
- Vietnamese: sàn giao dịch
Translation of stock exchange from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary