Hindi translation of 'stockbroker'
stockbroker /ˈstɒkbrəʊkə ˈस्टॉक्ब्रअउकअ/
Word forms: stockbrokers
A stockbroker is someone whose profession is buying and selling stocks and shares for clients.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'stockbroker'
Mayberry, who was just finishing a call to his stockbroker , said a hurried goodbye and regarded Coyne with some distaste.A Matter of Conscience
Odd man... The two sisters are pretty, but only the one that married the stockbroker chap has any bit of dash.The Ambassador's Women
Didn't you need a licence or something to be a stockbroker ?Miss Melville Regrets
Trends of 'stockbroker'
View usage over:
'stockbroker' in Other Languages
- Arabic: سِمْسَارُ البُورْصَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: corretor da bolsa corretora
- Chinese: 证券经纪人
- Croatian: burzovni mešetar
- Czech: burzovní makléř burzovní makléřka
- Danish: børsmægler
- Dutch: effectenmakelaar
- European Spanish: corredor de Bolsa corredora de Bolsa
- Finnish: pörssimeklari
- French: courtier
- German: Börsenmakler Börsenmaklerin
- Greek: χρηματιστής
- Italian: agente di cambio
- Japanese: 株式仲買人
- Korean: 증권 중개인
- Norwegian: aksjemegler
- Polish: makler giełdowy
- Portuguese: corretor da Bolsa corretora
- Romanian: broker brokeri
- Russian: биржевой маклер
- Spanish: corredor de Bolsa corredora de Bolsa
- Swedish: börsmäklare
- Thai: นายหน้าขายหุ้น
- Turkish: borsacı
- Ukrainian: брокер
- Vietnamese: người môi giới chứng khoán
Translation of stockbroker from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary