Hindi translation of 'stressed'
stressed /strest स्ट्रेस्ट्/
If you feel stressed, you feel tension and anxiety because of difficulties in your life.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'stressed'
Mr Chambers, our founder, has always stressed that we are a people company, that ultimately we are about people.SOMEBODY (2002)
She seems less stressed now she's out of the main restaurant area.GOING OUT (2002)
She ran from the challenge imposed on her already tightly stressed emotions.When the Apricots Bloom
Trends of 'stressed'
View usage over:
'stressed' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُتَوَتِّر
- Brazilian Portuguese: estressado estressada
- Chinese: 压力重重的
- Croatian: koji je pod stresom koja je pod stresom
- Czech: stresovaný
- Danish: stresset
- Dutch: gestrest
- European Spanish: estresado estresada
- Finnish: stressaantunut
- French: stressé
- German: gestresst
- Greek: αγχωμένος αγχωμένη
- Italian: stressato stressata
- Japanese: ストレスがたまった
- Korean: 스트레스를 받고 있는
- Norwegian: belastet
- Polish: zestresowany zestresowana
- Portuguese: stressado stressada
- Romanian: stresat stresat, stresată, stresați, stresate
- Russian: находящийся в напряжении
- Spanish: estresado estresada
- Swedish: stressad stressat
- Thai: ถูกกดดัน
- Turkish: gerilmiş
- Ukrainian: напружений
- Vietnamese: bị căng thẳng
Translation of stressed from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary