Hindi translation of stunning
stunningPowered by COBUILD /ˈstʌnɪŋ ˈस्टनिङ्/
Definitions and Translations
A stunning person or thing is extremely beautiful or impressive.अद्भुत ⇒ The models looked stunning, as ever. ⇒ ...a stunning display of fireworks.
Derived formsstunningly adverbगज़ब का[की] ⇒ ...stunningly beautiful countryside.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'stunning'
What this swish joint on the Upper East Side had that everyone came back for was simply the most stunning view of the park.Yellow Bird
Cursing furiously, Zlotin lashed out with the pistol, catching Graham a glancing blow on the side of the head and stunning him.Code Breaker
The blast, in the confined room, seemed ear-splitting, stunning.The Gwen John Sculpture
Trends of 'stunning'
View usage over:
'stunning' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُذْهِل
- Brazilian Portuguese: impressionante
- Chinese: 极好的
- Croatian: divan divna
- Czech: ohromující
- Danish: pragtfuld
- Dutch: ongelofelijk
- European Spanish: clamoroso clamorosa
- Finnish: tyrmäävä
- French: éblouissant superbe
- German: atemberaubend
- Greek: εκπληκτικός εκπληκτική
- Italian: sensazionale
- Japanese: すばらしい
- Korean: 놀랄 만큼 아름다운
- Norwegian: rystende
- Polish: olśniewający olśniewająca
- Portuguese: impressionante
- Romanian: uimitor uimitor, uimitoare, uimitori, uimitoare
- Russian: великолепный великолепная
- Spanish: clamoroso clamorosa
- Swedish: jättesnygg jättesnyggt
- Thai: น่าทึ่ง
- Turkish: göz kamaştırıcı
- Ukrainian: вражаючий
- Vietnamese: tuyệt vời
Translation of stunning from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary