Hindi translation of 'suburban'
suburban /səˈbɜːbən सअˈबअबन्/
1. adjective before noun
Suburban means relating to a suburb.
...a suburban shopping centre.
If you describe something as suburban, you mean that it is dull and conventional.
पारंपरिक या पिछड़ा हुआ
His clothes are conservative and suburban.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'suburban'
This spring, Kenan's services had been acquired by Channing College, a small suburban campus six miles west of Boston.Doubting Thomas
A real suburban dad, despite the horrific war wounds that I knew were hidden under his sensible sweaters.MAN AND WIFE (2002)
Unlike the city centre, suburban Johannesburg was very attractive indeed, or at least the northern area which he knew best.The Image of Laura
Trends of 'suburban'
View usage over:
'suburban' in Other Languages
- Arabic: نِسْبَةٌ إِلى الضَّاحِيَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: suburbano suburbana
- Chinese: 郊外的
- Croatian: prigradski prigradska
- Czech: předměstský
- Danish: forstads-
- Dutch: voorstedelijk
- European Spanish: suburbano suburbana
- Finnish: esikaupunki-
- French: de banlieue
- German: vorstädtisch
- Greek: προαστιακός προαστιακή
- Italian: suburbano suburbana
- Japanese: 郊外の
- Korean: 교외의
- Norwegian: forstads-
- Polish: podmiejski podmiejska
- Portuguese: suburbano suburbana
- Romanian: suburban suburban, suburbană, suburbani, suburbane
- Russian: пригородный пригородная
- Spanish: suburbano suburbana
- Swedish: förortsaktig
- Thai: นอกเมือง
- Turkish: banliyö
- Ukrainian: приміський
- Vietnamese: thuộc ngoại ô
Translation of suburban from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary