Hindi translation of 'sunbathe'
sunbathe /ˈsʌnbeɪθ ˈसन्बेइथ़्/
Word forms: sunbathes, sunbathing, sunbathed
When people sunbathe, they sit or lie in a place where the sun shines on them, in order to get a suntan.
sunbathing uncountable noun
...a huge deck space for sunbathing.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'sunbathe'
`It was so hot and peaceful in the garden I thought I could sunbathe.SANDS OF TIME (2003)
Trends of 'sunbathe'
View usage over:
'sunbathe' in Other Languages
- Arabic: يَاَخُذُ حَمَّامُ شَمْس
- Brazilian Portuguese: tomar sol
- Chinese: 日光浴
- Croatian: sunčati se
- Czech: slunit se
- Danish: solbade
- Dutch: zonnebaden
- European Spanish: tomar el sol
- Finnish: ottaa aurinkoa
- French: prendre un bain de soleil
- German: in der Sonne liegen
- Greek: λιάζομαι
- Italian: prendere il sole
- Japanese: 日光浴をする
- Korean: 일광욕을 하다
- Norwegian: solbade
- Polish: opalić się opalać się
- Portuguese: apanhar sol
- Romanian: a se bronza la soare
- Russian: загорать
- Spanish: tomar el sol
- Swedish: sola
- Thai: อาบแดด
- Turkish: güneşlenmek
- Ukrainian: загоряти
- Vietnamese: tắm nắng
Translation of sunbathe from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary