Hindi translation of 'superb'
superb /suːˈpɜːb सूˈपअब्/
If something is superb, it is very good indeed.
Nicholson gives a superb performance as a retired police officer.
बहुत शानदार ढंग से
The orchestra played superbly.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'superb'
For Laura, Kitty had said, was going to become a superb photographer.The Image of Laura
It was dawn on 3rd September, a pale, clear dawn with superb visibility.In Love and War
At fourteen he was tall and his body told of the heavy build of his father, Foley's frame, his superb structure.Dansville
Trends of 'superb'
View usage over:
'superb' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُـمْتَاز
- Brazilian Portuguese: excelente
- Chinese: 卓越的
- Croatian: izvanredan izvanredna
- Czech: znamenitý
- Danish: superb
- Dutch: groots
- European Spanish: espléndido espléndida
- Finnish: erinomainen
- French: superbe
- German: hervorragend
- Greek: έξοχος έξοχη
- Italian: superbo superba
- Japanese: すばらしい
- Korean: 훌륭한
- Norwegian: superb
- Polish: wspaniały wspaniała
- Portuguese: excelente
- Romanian: superb superb, superbă, superbi superbe
- Russian: великолепный великолепная
- Spanish: espléndido espléndida
- Swedish: storartad storartat
- Thai: วิเศษ
- Turkish: muhteşem
- Ukrainian: грандіозний
- Vietnamese: cực ấn tượng
Translation of superb from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary