Hindi translation of 'supernatural'
supernatural /ˌsuːpəˈnætʃrəl ˌसूपअˈनैच्रल्/
adjective, singular noun
Supernatural creatures, forces, and events are believed by some people to exist or happen, although they are impossible according to scientific laws. You can refer to these things generally as the supernatural.
अलौकिक/अलौकिक वस्तुएं nf
...evil spirits that possessed supernatural powers.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'supernatural'
It had happened in such a way that D could have assigned supernatural powers to Stein in the process.The Serpent's Mark
"Traveller's voice was a roar which drowned out even the supernatural clamour from beneath our feet.Anti-Ice
After sixteen years in Mr. Vance's employ he knew his boss's skill with the ladies verged on the supernatural.THE GREAT AND SECRET SHOW (2001)
Trends of 'supernatural'
View usage over:
'supernatural' in Other Languages
- Arabic: خَارِقٌ لِلْطَبِيعَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: sobrenatural
- Chinese: 超自然的
- Croatian: natprirodan natprirodna
- Czech: nadpřirozený
- Danish: overnaturlig
- Dutch: bovennatuurlijk
- European Spanish: sobrenatural
- Finnish: yliluonnollinen
- French: surnaturel
- German: übernatürlich
- Greek: υπερφυσικός υπερφυσική
- Italian: soprannaturale
- Japanese: 超自然の
- Korean: 초자연의
- Norwegian: overnaturlig
- Polish: nadprzyrodzony nadprzyrodzona
- Portuguese: sobrenatural
- Romanian: supranatural supranatural, supranaturală, supranaturali, supranaturale
- Russian: сверхъестественный сверхъестественная
- Spanish: sobrenatural
- Swedish: övernaturlig övernaturligt
- Thai: เหนือธรรมชาติ
- Turkish: doğaüstü
- Ukrainian: надприродний
- Vietnamese: siêu tự nhiên
Translation of supernatural from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary