Hindi translation of 'supplier'
supplier /səˈplaɪə सअˈप्लाइअ/
Word forms: suppliers
A supplier is a person or company that provides you with goods or equipment.
...one of the UK's biggest food suppliers.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'supplier'
Among other things, I'm the wholesale supplier to many chemists" shops.The Lonely Sea
"If all goes well, and I can stop the Art being used, then the supplier gets his flesh back intact.THE GREAT AND SECRET SHOW (2001)
We're also the largest supplier of law-enforcement computer software in the country and we're anxious to get into the area you represent.The Serpent's Mark
Trends of 'supplier'
View usage over:
'supplier' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُوَرِّد
- Brazilian Portuguese: fornecedor fornecedora
- Chinese: 供应商
- Croatian: dobavljač
- Czech: dodavatel dodavatelka
- Danish: leverandør
- Dutch: leverancier
- European Spanish: proveedor proveedora
- Finnish: tavarantoimittaja
- French: fournisseur
- German: Lieferant Lieferantin
- Greek: προμηθευτής
- Italian: fornitore fornitrice
- Japanese: 供給者
- Korean: 공급하는 사람
- Norwegian: leverandør
- Polish: dostawca
- Portuguese: fornecedor fornecedora
- Romanian: furnizor furnizori
- Russian: поставщик поставщица
- Spanish: proveedor proveedora
- Swedish: leverantör
- Thai: ผู้จัดหาสิ่งของให้
- Turkish: satıcı
- Ukrainian: постачальник
- Vietnamese: nhà cung cấp
Translation of supplier from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary