Hindi translation of surprising
surprisingPowered by COBUILD /səˈpraɪzɪŋ सअˈप्राइज़िङ्/
Definitions and Translations
Something that is surprising is unexpected or unusual and makes you feel surprised.आश्चर्यजनक ⇒ It is not surprising that children learn to read at different rates.
Derived formssurprisingly adverbआश्चर्यजनक रूप से ⇒ Her voice was surprisingly good.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'surprising'
It is not surprising therefore - to myself at any rate - that you do not find her here.The Quest for K
Marnier unlocked his eyes from the wall and turned his head to me slowly as if this was a most surprising revelation.A DARKENING STAIN (2002)
He may have a couple of things to tell you which you'll find surprising.CASCADES - THE DAY OF THE DEAD (2001)
Trends of 'surprising'
View usage over:
'surprising' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُفَاجِئ
- Brazilian Portuguese: surpreendente
- Chinese: 令人惊喜的
- Croatian: iznenađujući iznenađujuća
- Czech: překvapující
- Danish: overraskende
- Dutch: verrassend
- European Spanish: sorprendente
- Finnish: yllättävä
- French: surprenant
- German: überraschend
- Greek: απρόσμενος απρόσμενη
- Italian: sorprendente
- Japanese: 驚くべき
- Korean: 놀라운
- Norwegian: overraskende
- Polish: zaskakujący zaskakująca
- Portuguese: surpreendente
- Romanian: surprinzător surprinzător, surprinzătoare, surprinzători, surprinzătoare
- Russian: удивительный удивительная
- Spanish: sorprendente
- Swedish: förvånande
- Thai: น่าประหลาดใจ
- Turkish: şaşırtıcı
- Ukrainian: дивовижний
- Vietnamese: làm ngạc nhiên
Translation of surprising from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary
Related Terms of 'surprising'