Hindi translation of 'surprising'
surprising /səˈpraɪzɪŋ सअˈप्राइज़िङ्/
Something that is surprising is unexpected or unusual and makes you feel surprised.
It is not surprising that children learn to read at different rates.
आश्चर्यजनक रूप से
Her voice was surprisingly good.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'surprising'
It is not surprising therefore - to myself at any rate - that you do not find her here.The Quest for K
Marnier unlocked his eyes from the wall and turned his head to me slowly as if this was a most surprising revelation.A DARKENING STAIN (2002)
He may have a couple of things to tell you which you'll find surprising.CASCADES - THE DAY OF THE DEAD (2001)
Trends of 'surprising'
View usage over:
'surprising' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُفَاجِئ
- Brazilian Portuguese: surpreendente
- Chinese: 令人惊喜的
- Croatian: iznenađujući iznenađujuća
- Czech: překvapující
- Danish: overraskende
- Dutch: verrassend
- European Spanish: sorprendente
- Finnish: yllättävä
- French: surprenant
- German: überraschend
- Greek: απρόσμενος απρόσμενη
- Italian: sorprendente
- Japanese: 驚くべき
- Korean: 놀라운
- Norwegian: overraskende
- Polish: zaskakujący zaskakująca
- Portuguese: surpreendente
- Romanian: surprinzător surprinzător, surprinzătoare, surprinzători, surprinzătoare
- Russian: удивительный удивительная
- Spanish: sorprendente
- Swedish: förvånande
- Thai: น่าประหลาดใจ
- Turkish: şaşırtıcı
- Ukrainian: дивовижний
- Vietnamese: làm ngạc nhiên
Translation of surprising from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary