Hindi translation of 'sweatshirt'
sweatshirt /ˈswetʃɜːt 'स्वेटशअट्/
Word forms: sweatshirts
A sweatshirt is a loose warm piece of casual clothing, usually made of thick cotton, which covers the upper part of your body and your arms.
स्वेटशर्ट- मोटे सूती कपड़े से तैयार किया वस्त्र mn
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'sweatshirt'
The sweatshirt was an international brand sold extensively throughout the country.Sleep While I Sing
She was thinner than I had ever seen her, wearing some worn sweatshirt with the sleeves pulled up.MAN AND WIFE (2002)
Throwing open her wardrobe, she ransacked the drawers until she found her tightest jeans and her most colourful sweatshirt.Grace
Trends of 'sweatshirt'
View usage over:
'sweatshirt' in Other Languages
- Arabic: بُلُوفَر
- Brazilian Portuguese: blusa de moletom
- Chinese: 长袖无领衫
- Croatian: bluza trenirke
- Czech: mikina
- Danish: sweatshirt
- Dutch: sweatshirt
- European Spanish: sudadera
- Finnish: collegepaita
- French: sweat
- German: Sweatshirt Sweatshirts
- Greek: μπλούζα γυμναστικής
- Italian: felpa
- Japanese: スエットシャツ
- Korean: 스웨트셔츠
- Norwegian: (trenings)genser
- Polish: bluza sportowa
- Portuguese: sweatshirt
- Romanian: bluză de trening bluze de trening
- Russian: хлопчатобумажная трикотажная рубашка
- Spanish: sudadera
- Swedish: collegetröja
- Thai: เสื้อกีฬาแขนยาวที่ใช้สวมทับกันหนาวหรือให้เหงื่อออก
- Turkish: pamuklu kalın tişört
- Ukrainian: пуловер
- Vietnamese: áo cotton dài tay
Translation of sweatshirt from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary