Hindi translation of 'symmetrical'
symmetrical /sɪˈmetrɪkəl सिˈमेट्रिकल्/
If something is symmetrical, it has two halves which are exactly the same, except that one half is the mirror image of the other.
...rows of perfectly symmetrical windows.
संतुलित रूप में
The food was arranged symmetrically on the plate.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'symmetrical'
The virus was a splendid, symmetrical , terrible thing, a tiny jewel of protein encasing dark coils of DNA.The Broken God
Flaxton Hall, a starkly symmetrical hulk, was set on a hillside facing away from the village towards the distant port of Starmouth.Ultimate Prizes
Moss and ivy grew in symmetrical patterns along enormous, external oak rafters that appeared to be structurally without function.Doubting Thomas
Trends of 'symmetrical'
View usage over:
'symmetrical' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُتَمَاثِل
- Brazilian Portuguese: simétrico simétrica
- Chinese: 对称的
- Croatian: simetričan simetrična
- Czech: symetrický
- Danish: symmetrisk
- Dutch: symmetrisch
- European Spanish: simétrico simétrica
- Finnish: symmetrinen
- French: symétrique
- German: symmetrisch
- Greek: συμμετρικός συμμετρική
- Italian: simmetrico simmetrica
- Japanese: 左右対称の
- Korean: 대칭적인
- Norwegian: symmetrisk
- Polish: symetryczny symetryczna
- Portuguese: simétrico simétrica
- Romanian: simetric simetric, simetrică, simetrici, simetrice
- Russian: симметричный симметричная
- Spanish: simétrico simétrica
- Swedish: symmetrisk symmetriskt
- Thai: ซึ่งมีสัดส่วนสมดุลกัน
- Turkish: simetrik
- Ukrainian: симетричний
- Vietnamese: đối xứng
Translation of symmetrical from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary