Hindi translation of 'talented'
talented /ˈtæləntɪd ˈटैलन्टिड्/
Someone who is talented has a natural ability to do something well.
Howard is a talented pianist.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'talented'
James was rich and on the make, Lee proud, talented and ruined.THE KINDEST USE A KNIFE (2002)
Don't get me wrong, I've always thought Marcus is talented.BETTER THAN THIS (2002)
Hogarth, in an unusually loquacious mood, had explained to a disbelieving Posy that the Pinks were talented musicians.TICKLED PINK (2002)
Trends of 'talented'
View usage over:
'talented' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مَوْهُوب
- Brazilian Portuguese: talentoso talentosa
- Chinese: 有才能的
- Croatian: talentiran talentirana
- Czech: talentovaný
- Danish: talentfuld
- Dutch: getalenteerd
- European Spanish: con talento
- Finnish: lahjakas
- French: talentueux talentueuse
- German: begabt
- Greek: ταλαντούχος ταλαντούχα
- Italian: di talento
- Japanese: 才能のある
- Korean: 재능이 있는
- Norwegian: begavet
- Polish: utalentowany utalentowana
- Portuguese: talentoso talentosa
- Romanian: talentat talentat, talentată, talentați, talentate
- Russian: талантливый талантливая
- Spanish: talentoso talentosa
- Swedish: talangfull talangfullt
- Thai: ซึ่งมีความสามารถพิเศษ
- Turkish: yetenekli
- Ukrainian: талановитий
- Vietnamese: có khiếu
Translation of talented from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary