Hindi translation of 'tasteless'
tasteless /ˈteɪstləs ˈटेइस्ट्लस्/
If you describe something as tasteless, you mean that it is vulgar and unattractive.
If you describe something such as a remark or joke as tasteless, you mean that it is offensive.
If you describe food or drink as tasteless, you mean that it has very little or no flavour.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'tasteless'
`So anyone who's tasteless enough to want just an ordinary door only has to put another coat of paint on.The Hardie Inheritance
She remembered how disappointed she'd been to learn that it wasn't a tasteless drinks trolley.CHAMELEON (2002)
To my relief I noted that unlike the visitors ' parlour at Starwater, the room flaunted no tasteless statuette of the Virgin Mary.Ultimate Prizes
Trends of 'tasteless'
View usage over:
'tasteless' in Other Languages
- Arabic: تَفِه
- Brazilian Portuguese: insípido insípida
- Chinese: 没味道的
- Croatian: neukusan neukusna
- Czech: nevkusný
- Danish: smagløs
- Dutch: smakeloos
- European Spanish: insípido insípida
- Finnish: mauton
- French: fade nourriture
- German: geschmacklos
- Greek: κακόγουστος κακόγουστη
- Italian: insapore
- Japanese: 味のない
- Korean: 맛없는
- Norwegian: smakløs
- Polish: niesmaczny niesmaczna
- Portuguese: insípido insípida
- Romanian: fad fad, fadă, fazi, fade
- Russian: безвкусный безвкусная
- Spanish: insípido insípida
- Swedish: smaklös smaklöst
- Thai: ไม่มีรสนิยม
- Turkish: tatsız tuzsuz
- Ukrainian: без смаку
- Vietnamese: vô vị
Translation of tasteless from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary