Hindi translation of 'taxpayer'
taxpayer /ˈtækspeɪə ˈटैक्स्पेइअ/
Word forms: taxpayers
Taxpayers are people who pay a percentage of their income to the government as tax.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'taxpayer'
But I'd be grateful if you'd bear in mind that the taxpayer 's money is limited.Left, Right and Centre
A quick result saves taxpayer 's money and is very popular with our political masters.Stage Fright
I suppose my week cost the taxpayer a lot of money, but at least they'll recoup some of it by my pleading guilty, won't they?Widow's End
Trends of 'taxpayer'
View usage over:
'taxpayer' in Other Languages
- Arabic: دَافِعُ الضَرَائِب
- Brazilian Portuguese: contribuinte
- Chinese: 纳税人
- Croatian: porezni obveznik
- Czech: daňový poplatník
- Danish: skatteyder
- Dutch: belastingbetaler
- European Spanish: contribuyente
- Finnish: veronmaksaja
- French: contribuable
- German: Steuerzahler Steuerzahlerin
- Greek: φορολογούμενος
- Italian: contribuente
- Japanese: 納税者
- Korean: 납세자
- Norwegian: skattebetaler
- Polish: podatnik
- Portuguese: contribuinte
- Romanian: contribuabil contribuabilă, contribuabili, contribuabile
- Russian: налогоплательщик
- Spanish: contribuyente
- Swedish: skattebetalare
- Thai: ผู้เสียภาษี
- Turkish: vergi yükümlüsü
- Ukrainian: платник податків
- Vietnamese: người đóng thuế
Translation of taxpayer from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary