Hindi translation of 'telecommunications'
telecommunications /ˌtelɪkəmjuːnɪˈkeɪʃənz ˌटेलिकम्यूनिˈकेइशन्ज़्/
Telecommunications is the technology of sending signals and messages over long distances using electronic equipment, for example by radio and telephone.
a telecommunications company/firm/giant/group
the telecommunications industry/sector/market
a telecommunications service/network/system
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'telecommunications'
I know for sure it isn't anything to do with telecommunications.KICK BACK (2002)
By then ANTEL, the telecommunications company, would also be in military hands, as would the airport tower and all border posts.The Devil's Door
For obvious reasons, parrots have also repeatedly featured in promotions for telecommunications and copier products.SPIX'S MACAW: The Race to Save the World's Rarest Bird (2002)
Trends of 'telecommunications'
View usage over:
'telecommunications' in Other Languages
- Arabic: الِاتِّصَالاتُ السِّلْكِيَّة
- Brazilian Portuguese: telecomunicação
- Chinese: 电信
- Croatian: telekomunikacije
- Czech: telekomunikace
- Danish: telekommunikation
- Dutch: telecommunicatie
- European Spanish: telecomunicaciones
- Finnish: tietoliikenne
- French: télécommunications
- German: Fernmeldewesen
- Greek: τηλεπικοινωνίες
- Italian: telecomunicazioni
- Japanese: 電気通信
- Korean: 원격통신
- Norwegian: telekommunikasjon
- Polish: telekomunikacja
- Portuguese: telecomunicações
- Romanian: telecomunicație telecomunicații
- Russian: телекоммуникация
- Spanish: telecomunicaciones
- Swedish: telekommunikationer
- Thai: การสื่อสารทางไกลโดยใช้เทคโนโลยี
- Turkish: telekomünikasyon
- Ukrainian: телекомунікації
- Vietnamese: viễn thông
Translation of telecommunications from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary