Hindi translation of 'terrific'
terrific /təˈrɪfɪk टअˈरिफ़िक्/
If you describe something or someone as terrific, you are very pleased with them or very impressed by them.[informal]
You look terrific, Ann.
2. adjective before noun
Terrific means very great in amount, degree, or intensity.
There was a terrific bang.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'terrific'
It would make a terrific special feature for our launch edition.THE LAST TEMPTATION (2002)
You're right to bollock me, I'm getting stupid, potentially it's terrific.The Scar
She ended up marrying an engineer from MIT named Brendan Gillis, a young man with a large Adam's apple and terrific prospects.A Rodent of Doubt
Trends of 'terrific'
View usage over:
'terrific' in Other Languages
- Arabic: هَائِل
- Brazilian Portuguese: magnífico magnífica
- Chinese: 妙极了的
- Croatian: odlično
- Czech: ohromný skvělý
- Danish: fantastisk
- Dutch: geweldig
- European Spanish: tremendo tremendarespetable
- Finnish: valtava
- French: formidable
- German: sagenhaft
- Greek: αξιοθαύμαστος αξιοθαύμαστη
- Italian: fantastico fantastica
- Japanese: ものすごい
- Korean: 굉장한
- Norwegian: utmerket
- Polish: kapitalny kapitalna
- Portuguese: magnífico magnífica
- Romanian: minunat minunat, minunată, minunați, minunate
- Russian: огромный огромная
- Spanish: tremendo tremenda
- Swedish: fantastisk fantastiskt
- Thai: ยอดเยี่ยมมาก
- Turkish: müthiş
- Ukrainian: неперевершений
- Vietnamese: tuyệt vời
Translation of terrific from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary