Hindi translation of 'thatched'
thatched /θætʃd थ़ैच्ड्/
A thatched house has a roof made of straw or reeds.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'thatched'
The cottage was a low white building with a few dark beams showing in its walls, small windows and a thatched roof.The Other Devil's Name
When she walked into the little thatched bar by the beach, he was in deep conversation with one of the waiters.Yellow Bird
Trends of 'thatched'
View usage over:
'thatched' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مَسْقُوفٌ بِالقَشّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: feito de sapê feita
- Chinese: 茅草屋顶的
- Croatian: s krovom od trske
- Czech: doškový
- Danish: stråtækt
- Dutch: met strodak
- European Spanish: con el tejado de paja
- Finnish: olkikattoinen
- French: de chaume
- German: strohgedeckt
- Greek: αχυρένιος αχυρένια
- Italian: di paglia
- Japanese: 萱葺き屋根の
- Korean: 초가 지붕의
- Norwegian: tekket
- Polish: kryty strzechą kryta strzechą
- Portuguese: feito de colmo feita
- Romanian: acoperit cu stuf
- Russian: крытый соломой крытая соломой
- Spanish: con el tejado de paja
- Swedish: med halmtak
- Thai: ที่มุงด้วยจาก
- Turkish: saz ve saman çatılı
- Ukrainian: вкритий соломою
- Vietnamese: có mái tranh
Translation of thatched from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary