Hindi translation of 'thoughtful'
thoughtful /ˈθɔːtfʊl ˈथ़ॉट्फ़ुल्/
If you are thoughtful, you are quiet and serious because you are thinking about something.
विचारों में डूबे हुए
ख़्यालों में खोए हुए
Daniel nodded thoughtfully.
If you describe someone as thoughtful, you approve of them because they remember what other people want, need, or feel, and try not to upset them.
दूसरों की भावनाओं की परवाह करने वाला[वाली]
He had thoughtfully brought flowers to the party.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'thoughtful'
Morello scribbled notes, and when he was finished he looked thoughtful.BETTER THAN THIS (2002)
It was true that Freddy seemed more intelligent than most of his colleagues, had read more, was altogether more thoughtful.Passion in the Peak
McKinnon watched her go, an equally thoughtful expression on his face, then turned to Jamieson.San Andreas
Trends of 'thoughtful'
View usage over:
'thoughtful' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُسْتَغْرِقٌ في التَّفْكِير
- Brazilian Portuguese: atencioso atenciosa
- Chinese: 体贴的
- Croatian: zamišljen
- Czech: zamyšlený
- Danish: tankefuld
- Dutch: attent
- European Spanish: pensativo pensativa
- Finnish: huomaavainen
- French: prévenant
- German: rücksichtsvoll
- Greek: συμπονετικός συμπονετική
- Italian: premuroso premurosa
- Japanese: 思慮深い
- Korean: 사려 깊은
- Norwegian: tenksom
- Polish: zamyślony zamyślona
- Portuguese: atencioso atenciosa
- Romanian: preocupat preocupat, preocupată, preocupați, preocupate
- Russian: задумчивый задумчивая
- Spanish: pensativo pensativa
- Swedish: fundersam fundersamt
- Thai: ครุ่นคิด
- Turkish: düşünceli
- Ukrainian: задумливий
- Vietnamese: quan tâm
Translation of thoughtful from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary