Hindi translation of 'thoughtless'
thoughtless /ˈθɔːtləs ˈथ़ॉट्लस्/
If you describe someone as thoughtless, you are critical of them because they forget or ignore other people's wants, needs, or feelings.
दूसरों की भावनाओं की परवाह नहीं करने वाला[वाली]
They thoughtlessly planned a picnic without him.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'thoughtless'
Best not to refer to the upset of June -- the thoughtless escape to Sicily: Maria seeming unable to imagine the worry she would cause.The Golden Lion
What kind of a stupid, smart-arse, senseless, thoughtless , pointless...?BEHINDLINGS (2002)
It was a long straight road and I watched Jim's taillights receding, cursing him for being so thoughtless.MAN AND WIFE (2002)
Trends of 'thoughtless'
View usage over:
'thoughtless' in Other Languages
- Arabic: طَائِش
- Brazilian Portuguese: desatento desatenta
- Chinese: 欠考虑的
- Croatian: lakomislen lakomislena
- Czech: bezohledný
- Danish: tankeløs
- Dutch: gedachteloos
- European Spanish: irreflexivo irreflexiva
- Finnish: ajattelematon
- French: irréfléchi
- German: rücksichtslos
- Greek: απερίσκεπτος απερίσκεπτη
- Italian: avventato avventata
- Japanese: 思慮を欠く
- Korean: 경솔한
- Norwegian: tankeløs
- Polish: bezmyślny bezmyślna
- Portuguese: desatento desatenta
- Romanian: nepăsător nepăsător, nepăsătoare, nepăsători, nepăsătoare
- Russian: безрассудный безрассудная
- Spanish: irreflexivo irreflexiva
- Swedish: tanklös tanklöst
- Thai: อย่างไม่มีความคิด
- Turkish: düşüncesiz
- Ukrainian: нерозсудливий
- Vietnamese: vô tâm
Translation of thoughtless from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary