Hindi translation of 'thrilled'
thrilled /θrɪld थ़्रिल्ड्/
adjective after link verb
If you are thrilled about something, you are pleased and excited about it.
I was so thrilled to get a good report.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'thrilled'
He was towering threateningly above Jett, whose Fiona looked thrilled to bits by the encounter.DEAD BEAT (2002)
Himself won't be altogether thrilled with that quarter-million sitting around losing interest.The Dutch Blue Error
He wanted to do some fancy stuff with drum machines and stuff, but we weren't thrilled with the idea.DEAD BEAT (2002)
Trends of 'thrilled'
View usage over:
'thrilled' in Other Languages
- Arabic: نَشْوان
- Brazilian Portuguese: emocionado emocionada
- Chinese: 异常兴奋的
- Croatian: oduševljen
- Czech: nadšený
- Danish: henrykt
- Dutch: ontzettend gelukkig
- European Spanish: ilusionado ilusionada
- Finnish: innoissaan
- French: ravi
- German: begeistert
- Greek: ενθουσιασμένος ενθουσιασμένη
- Italian: eccitato eccitata
- Japanese: ぞくぞくした
- Korean: 전율을 느끼는
- Norwegian: begeistret
- Polish: wstrząśnięty wstrząśnięta
- Portuguese: emocionado emocionada
- Romanian: emoționat emoționat, emoționată, emoționați, emoționate
- Russian: взволнованный взволнованная
- Spanish: ilusionado ilusionada
- Swedish: stormförtjust
- Thai: ที่รู้สึกตื่นเต้น
- Turkish: çok sevinmiş
- Ukrainian: захоплений
- Vietnamese: hứng thú
Translation of thrilled from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary