Hindi translation of 'thunderstorm'
thunderstorm /ˈθʌndəstɔːm ˈथ़न्डस्टॉम्/
Word forms: thunderstorms
A thunderstorm is a storm in which there is thunder, lightning, and heavy rain.
बिजली, गरज और वर्षा के साथ तूफ़ान mn
तड़ित झंझा nf
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'thunderstorm'
The next several days passed for me like images glimpsed by lightning during a thunderstorm.THE GOLDEN FOOL: Book Two of the Tawny Man (2002)
The Forest had felt as tense as if a thunderstorm was brewing inside it: then all at once it exploded.THE LORD OF THE RINGS (2004)
It was like being in the park before a thunderstorm ; scary and electric.JUST BETWEEN US (2002)
Trends of 'thunderstorm'
View usage over:
'thunderstorm' in Other Languages
- Arabic: عَاصِفَةٌ رَعْدِيَّة
- Brazilian Portuguese: temporal com trovões
- Chinese: 雷暴
- Croatian: oluja s grmljavinom
- Czech: bouřka
- Danish: tordenvejr
- Dutch: onweer
- European Spanish: tormenta eléctrica
- Finnish: ukkosmyrsky
- French: orage
- German: Gewitter Gewitter
- Greek: ηλεκτρική καταιγίδα
- Italian: temporale
- Japanese: 雷雨
- Korean: 뇌우
- Norwegian: tordenvær
- Polish: burza
- Portuguese: trovoada
- Romanian: furtună cu trăsnete furtuni cu trăsnete
- Russian: гроза
- Spanish: tormenta eléctrica
- Swedish: åskväder
- Thai: พายุฝนฟ้าคะนอง
- Turkish: gök gürültülü fırtına
- Ukrainian: гроза
- Vietnamese: bão có sấm sét và mưa to
Translation of thunderstorm from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary