Hindi translation of 'tiled'
tiled /taɪld टाइल्ड्/
A tiled surface is covered with tiles.
टाइल या खपड़ा लगा हुआ
...the hard tiled floor.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'tiled'
Masters swung his feet out from his bed and put them on the tiled floor.The Scar
We stepped into a tiled foyer, beyond which I saw a large, airy kitchen.The Dutch Blue Error
The two men bent double as they crossed to the steps which led to a tiled patio at the front of the house.The Devil's Door
Trends of 'tiled'
View usage over:
'tiled' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مَكْسُوٌّ بِالقِرْمِيْد
- Brazilian Portuguese: azulejado azulejada
- Chinese: 铺瓷砖的
- Croatian: popločen poločena
- Czech: kachlíkovaný
- Danish: flisebeklædt
- Dutch: getegeld
- European Spanish: alicatado alicatada
- Finnish: laatoitettu
- French: carrelé
- German: gefliest
- Greek: πλακοστρωμένος πλακοστρωμένη
- Italian: piastrellato piastrellata
- Japanese: タイルを張った
- Korean: 타일을 붙인
- Norwegian: flisbelagt
- Polish: taflowy taflowa
- Portuguese: azulejado azulejada
- Romanian: pavat pavat, pavată, pavați, pavate
- Russian: покрытый плитками покрытая плитками
- Spanish: azulejado azulejada
- Swedish: kaklad kaklat
- Thai: ที่ปูด้วยกระเบื้อง
- Turkish: fayans döşeli
- Ukrainian: вкритий черепицею
- Vietnamese: được lợp bằng ngói
Translation of tiled from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary