Hindi translation of tinned
tinnedPowered by COBUILD /tɪnd टिण्ड्/
Definitions and Translations
In British English, tinned food has been preserved by being sealed in a tin. The usual American word is canned.
⇒ ...tinned fish.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'tinned'
In came the tins of sauerkraut, cheap blended wine in consigned litre bottles, tinned fish and tinned peas.WHITE LIES (2003)
Schick's idea of supplies had been whisky, beer and tinned chilli beans.WHITE LIES (2003)
He was just back from Washington, and he was loaded with tinned hams and fruit and butter.The Ambassador's Women
Trends of 'tinned'
View usage over:
'tinned' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُعَلَّب
- Brazilian Portuguese: enlatado enlatada
- Chinese: 罐装的
- Croatian: konzerviran konzervirana
- Czech: konzervovaný
- Danish: dåse-
- Dutch: ingeblikt
- European Spanish: enlatado enlatada
- Finnish: säilyke-
- French: en boîte
- German: konserviert
- Greek: κονσερβαρισμένος κονσερβαρισμένη
- Italian: in scatola
- Japanese: 缶詰にした
- Korean: 통조림한
- Norwegian: hermetisert
- Polish: konserwowy konserwowa
- Portuguese: enlatado enlatada
- Romanian: conservat conservat, conservată, conservați, conservateîn cutii metalice
- Russian: консервированный консервированная
- Spanish: enlatado enlatada
- Swedish: konserverad konserverat
- Thai: ที่บรรจุกระป๋อง
- Turkish: kutulanmış konserve
- Ukrainian: консервований
- Vietnamese: đóng hộp
Translation of tinned from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary