Hindi translation of 'tiny'
tiny /ˈtaɪni ˈटाइनी/
Word forms: tinier, tiniest
Someone or something that is tiny is extremely small.
She was tiny, but she had a very loud voice.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'tiny'
A group of younger boys lurked in the darkness at the edge of the tiny car park furtively smoking cigarettes.LOST SUMMER (2002)
Her eyes were bulging, tiny pinpricks of red blossoming in the whites.THE LAST TEMPTATION (2002)
The dome was lined with thousands of tiny mother-of-pearl tiles, which reflected the sun onto the worshippers in a spray of rainbow light.TREASON KEEP (2001)
Trends of 'tiny'
View usage over:
'tiny' in Other Languages
- Arabic: ضَغِيرٌ جِدّاً
- Brazilian Portuguese: pequeno pequena
- Chinese: 微小的
- Croatian: sićušan sićušna
- Czech: drobný
- Danish: lillebitte
- Dutch: uiterst klein
- European Spanish: diminuto diminuta
- Finnish: pikkuruinen
- French: minuscule
- German: winzig
- Greek: μικρούτσικος μικρούτσικη
- Italian: minuscolo minuscola
- Japanese: 小さな
- Korean: 아주 작은
- Norwegian: knøttlite knøttliten
- Polish: drobny drobna
- Portuguese: pequeno pequena
- Romanian: micuț micuț, micuță, micuți, micuțe
- Russian: крошечный крошечная
- Spanish: diminuto diminuta
- Swedish: mycket liten mycket litet
- Thai: เล็กมาก
- Turkish: ufak
- Ukrainian: крихітний
- Vietnamese: nhỏ xíu
Translation of tiny from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary