Hindi translation of 'toddler'
Word forms: toddlers
A toddler is a young child who has only just learnt to walk.ठुमककर चलने वाला शिशु mn
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Trends of 'toddler'
Used Occasionally. toddler is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'toddler' in Other Languages
British English: toddler /ˈtɒdlə/ NOUN
A toddler is a young child who has only just learnt to walk.
I had a toddler at home and two other children at school.
- American English: toddler
- Arabic: طِفْلٌ صَغِيرٌ يَبْدَأُ الـمَشْي
- Brazilian Portuguese: criança que começa a andar
- Chinese: 蹒跚学步的孩子
- Croatian: malo dijete
- Czech: batole
- Danish: lille barn
- Dutch: kleuter
- European Spanish: niño pequeño
- Finnish: taapero
- French: bambin
- German: Kleinkind
- Greek: νήπιο
- Italian: bambino piccolo
- Japanese: よちよち歩きの幼児
- Korean: 아장아장 걷는 아이
- Norwegian: småbarn
- Polish: berbeć
- European Portuguese: criança que começa a andar
- Romanian: copil care începe să umble
- Russian: ребенок, начинающих ходить
- Spanish: niño pequeño
- Swedish: litet barn
- Thai: เด็กวัยหัดเดิน
- Turkish: yeni yürümeye başlayan çocuk
- Ukrainian: маля
- Vietnamese: đứa trẻ mới biết đi
Translation of toddler from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary